Meeting the evaporative cooling pad needs of all marketplaces – KM Facility supplies the highest quality rigid cooling media on the market today. Our Rigid Media pads are constructed with a heavier, virgin quality kraft paper containing a higher resin content which provides effective and efficient cooling while giving our pads greater durability, strength and longevity.
With an evaporative cooling pad, air is drawn through the wet media. The heat exchange occurs as air moves over the layered, fluted surfaces of the wet pad causing water to evaporate off the pad, thus removing heat from the air.
The key in achieving the best performance from an evaporative cooling system is maximizing the amount of air that comes into contact with the cooling pad surface area. Evaporative cooling pads typically produce the most efficient evaporative cooling when they are designed to provide the maximum interaction possible between air and water.
KM Facility supplies the strongest, heaviest pads available
- Made with the heaviest, highest-quality virgin kraft paper in the industry for maximum longevity
- Highest resin content in the industry
- Advanced resin technology – Improves strength, longevity, absorption and cooling efficiency
- Out-performs the competition in tests:
- High tensile strength, psi
- High dry crush strength, psi
- High wet crush strength, psi
KM Facility Rigid Media Service
- Specializing in custom sizes. We cut to order!
- Orders processed and shipped promptly
- Custom orders welcomed
- Ongoing product development and research
Rigid Media Applications
- Commercial / Industrial – Evaporative Cooling Systems, Precoolers, Humidification, Cooling Towers
- Greenhouse – Space Cooling
- Agriculture – Hog, Poultry, Egg Houses, Dairy