Time and time again, KM Facility Services of Arizona has witnessed the damages that take place when a kitchen fire gets out of control. Just this month, in Naperville, IL another restaurant owner experienced their life dreams go up into flames. Later reports indicate that the kitchen hood ductwork was the culprit. That is why we try to alert business owners that they can prevent devastating fires with a kitchen exhaust inspection and cleaning. For the owner of Katy's Dumpling House, a grease fire on February 3, 2013, put her out of operation.